RADIANT BARRIER insulation is installed in a house attic or attached to the roof rafters. It will block 97% of the radiant heat from the sun from entering the home or building. This keeps the attic cooler space cooler during the summer which reduces the amount of energy the air conditioner must use to cool down the house.
HeatBloc radiant barrier insulation coating is a water-based, low-e product and an excellent replacement for foil radiant barriers. In many homes, HeatBloc is the only economical way to retrofit a radiant barrier since it may be safely applied in enclosed areas at a low cost.
Some benefits of HeatBloc Radiant Barriers in Phoenix include:
* Low emissivity, high reflectivity
* Permeable, does not trap moisture
* Does not block cellular or antennae signals as can occur with foil products
* Excellent investment, normally saves 8-12% of AC costs, improves comfort levels
* Most cost-effective way to retrofit radiant barrier to existing structures
* Increases the value of your home